Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Request For Poems

It's time to throw your cards in the ring, and see what the other poets have in their hands. The Linky widget included with this posting is a fine way to leave a link to your poem inspired by the 'A Person' prompt, or any other poem you want to share. Comments are available if Linky doesn't work for you, or you want to add encouraging remarks, or any other remarks.

-------------------------------

The Poetry Super Highway is sponsoring another Great Poetry E-Book Free-For-All. They are collecting E-Books this month and will provide a free poetry exchange on May 1. Check the above link for details.

-------------------------------

Saturday night I'll put up the next Totally Optional Prompt. And, thanks for your support.


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like the Left Coast is chiming in early. Mike from Montesano, and Richard (that's me) from Seattle.

Here's the link again: KATHARINE

Cassiopeia Rises said...

This is a poem I wrote one cold April day as I sat looking out the window and remember my father-law.

love-bd

anthonynorth said...

And I thought, how about a future person?

Jane Doe said...

It's been a few weeks since I've participated here. Thanks for the inspiration!

The Congo (Revised)

Anonymous said...

It's more "talky" than my usual stuff, but I like this one.

Tumblewords: said...

Thanks for the prompt and the site...and for the reference to Poetry Super Highway Free-for-All. My entry is there: Colors of Cabin Fever. This is the third year I've played.

Anonymous said...

Here's a direct link to my post:
about a man and a dog

mine is about my father-in-law and my dog.

L said...

mine didn't really fit the prompt, but i might work on another.

Rob Kistner said...

These two pieces are either re-writes or re-visits of older pieces I wrote -- but they address a person, or a personality type that admire.

Anonymous said...

Letter to B-- : Snapshot Poem 16 April 02008

Anonymous said...

I'm late to the party this week, but I'm here!

Anya Padyam said...

A person - me! a little late - a first time participant