Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Request For 'Reflections on the Primary' Poems

It's time to throw your reflections on the table, and see what the other poets have on their minds. The Linky widget included with this posting is a fine way to leave a link to your poem inspired by the 'Reflections on the Primary' prompt, or any other poem you want to share. Comments are available if Linky doesn't work for you, or you want to add encouraging remarks, or any other remarks.

Saturday night I'll put up the next Totally Optional Prompt. And, thanks for your support.


16 comments:

niaodian said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
gautami tripathy said...

Mine has nothing to do with the prompt!

Anonymous said...

My link:

is it what is called love poetry?

Anonymous said...

Well, as a Brit I've refrained from offering too much comment on the US elections... but since you ask so nicely, this is how I feel - more about the whole process than the outcome of the primaries!

Anonymous said...

A
quicky haiku today.

Anonymous said...

Mine's not technically to do with the prompt, but oh well.

Anonymous said...

At first I didn't think mine has much to do with the prompt, but perhaps it does. At least that is the feeling I have gotten from friends and family who have read it.

Anonymous said...

'W'aste -- good riddance, though the damage done...

Anonymous said...

My heart, my heart. Not exactly a match for the prompt, even though perhaps primary enough :)

Anonymous said...

vdr, no point in putting up your link, if we can't read it.

Vigi said...

yes im sorry
didnt know its private
you can read it now if you like...

Anonymous said...

This is not a response to the prompt -- but, at least I'm writing poems again: 10 June 02008 Snapshot Poem

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm not good at political poems. Well, political topics in a subtle way, but not necessarily about politics.

But I submitted my latest poem. Please read and comment!

Mary J. said...

Can we delete the comment left by "survey$center"?

His blog is just a paid blogging site and he didn't write a poem. :(

Tiel Aisha Ansari said...

Done. Good suggestion, Mary J.

LA Nickers said...

Here's one more -

A RUDE AWAKENING