Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Request for Poems: Horoscope

So, what did you come up with this week? Did you do the horoscope thing or something else entirely?

Whatever you wrote, we like to see it. Just leave the link to your poem in the comments. I posted the following process last week but will add it again this week for those who might not have seen it.

Some URLs don't come out as links so here's how to do it. (Don't feel bad; it took me months to figure this out! Finally, Gautami took pity on me and showed me how. Thanks, again, G!)
All you have to do is substitute <> for ( and ). You can copy your poem's URL by going to your archives and clicking on that particular post, then go up to the address line at the top of your screen, click on it to highlight it, then right click to copy it.

(a href="paste the URL to your poem here")Title of your poem(/a)

12 comments:

irene said...

a horoscope reading

Anonymous said...

here's my contribution:

Title of poem: Gemini Lecter

http://benjaminchew110478.wordpress.com/2009/06/22/gemini-lecter/

gautami tripathy said...

Hope it works:

stuff I never told you

anthonynorth said...

You'll find mine in this post.

Mad Kane said...

Although I'm a Virgo, I wasn't organized enough to write a horoscope poem.:) But I did write a limerick about spam which also serves as a limerick prompt.

Jeeves said...

(a href=http://poemsotherwise.blogspot.com/2009/06/mom-notes.html)(/Mom notes)

Jeeves said...

poemsotherwise.blogspot.com/2009/06/mom-notes.html

Tumblewords: said...

Thanks for the prompt!
Poem for Totally Optional Prompts

Anonymous said...

Tribe

sister AE said...

I've missed joining in, but managed to go graphical this week. Can't wait to visit and see what everyone else came up with.

Horoscope words words words

Tiel Aisha Ansari said...

Here's my horoscope: Dragon Year

Jeeves said...

Still not able to figure out linking thing

(a href="http://poemsotherwise.blogspot.com/2009/06/mom-notes.html")Mom notes(/a)