Thursday, July 30, 2009

Request for Poems: Midnight

Sorry for the late prompt, TOPers: it was 106 degrees at my house yesterday afternoon, and computers don't like that kind of heat.

Linda and I will be retiring as the hosts of Totally Optional Prompts: her last month will be September and mine will be October. I think TOP's had a good run, and has accomplished some good stuff, but it's time for us to move on. So: if anyone, or several, are interested in taking over as host, let me know at tielansari AT gmail DOT com. Otherwise TOP will end October 31st. (Seems like the right date for it.)

9 comments:

Tiel Aisha Ansari said...

12:15

Tumblewords: said...

Thanks for the site - so sorry to hear of its impending demise.

Midnight

gautami tripathy said...

I am sure something will come up!


don't forget to get my cigars

sbpoet said...

Response to this & RWP promts: Calling the Ghost

And a snapshot poem: Snapshot Poem 29 July 02009

I've enjoyed this site very much -- but, given the timing, perhaps we should all just move over to the new Read Write Poem?

Anonymous said...

Yin and Yang

Stan Ski said...

Here's mine:

MIDNIGHT

Jeeves said...

Really like this blog.

In Between

anthonynorth said...

Sorry to hear the bad news about the site. A shame.
You'll find mine in this post.

Pam said...

Here is my poem:

Still the Rain