Saturday, August 22, 2009

Totally Optional Prompt: Laundry

When I sat down to write this post, I had no idea what the prompt would be and decided just to go with the first thing that popped into my head: laundry. That's probably because I just folded a dark load and have the lights washing right now.

So, what do you have to say about laundry? Do you do your own or does someone do it for you? Do you hang it outside or use a dryer? Do you use fabric softener and bleach?

And what about your dirty laundry? You know those deep, dark secrets. Do you air them or keep them hidden away?

Please join us on Wednesday evening or sometime thereafter to share your poetry.

1 comments:

kayberryman said...

I have not done permalinks before - I hope this works:

http://kayskwips-kay.blogspot.com.laundry