Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Request For 'Lost Stuff' Poems

It's time to throw your cards on the table, and see what the other poets have on their minds. The Linky widget included with this posting is a fine way to leave a link to your poem inspired by the 'Lost Stuff' prompt, or any other poem you want to share. Comments are available if Linky doesn't work for you, or you want to add encouraging remarks, or any other remarks.

Saturday night I'll put up the next Totally Optional Prompt. And, thanks for your support.


9 comments:

Crafty Green Poet said...

Here's mine on Over Forty Shades:
http://foundcraftygreenart.blogspot.com/2006/08/eternal-optimist.html

Crafty Green Poet said...

and on Crafty green Poet:
http://craftygreenpoet.blogspot.com/2008/08/lost-and-forgotten.html

Anonymous said...

Hello everyone,

This is an old poem but it did seem to fit very well.

L

Cassiopeia Rises said...

Hello my friends. I am a bit rusty and late but it's good to be back.
I look forward to reading your work.


love-bd

Cyndy said...

Just joining Totally Optional Prompts...I love it! I'm excited to get to know everyone...
Peace!

Anonymous said...

Not a poem (though I'm working on one) -- more prompts!

National Poetry Prompt Appreciation Day

Anonymous said...

Written for myself after seeing advertisements for the movie “Elegy”. Looking at Totally Optional Prompts, I found that it fits there quite well; after all, elegies are about something lost.

Anonymous said...

Finally, the poem: Lost

Anonymous said...

This poem is about being lost rather than losing things, but seemed to fit the prompt...

Maze