Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Request For 'Three Dog' Poems

It's time to throw your poems on the table, and see what the other poets have on their minds. The Linky widget included with this posting is a fine way to leave a link to your poem inspired by the 'Three Dogs' prompt, or any other poem you want to share. Comments are available if Linky doesn't work for you, or you want to add encouraging remarks, or any other remarks.

Saturday night I'll put up the next Totally Optional Prompt. And, thanks for your support.


10 comments:

Crafty Green Poet said...

anyone who has read my blog before shouldn't be surprised that I've chosen three rabbits, rather than three dogs. You can read them here:

http://craftygreenpoet.blogspot.com/2008/08/three-rabbits.html

Gemma Wiseman said...

I have 3 dogs in my post! But one has a bit of a twist.

Anonymous said...

After a couple of weeks of tearing my hair out because I was suffering from writers block, I amazed myself and came up with three totally different poems!

Dogs of War,
Two Pets
My Dog Tom

-Bev

Anonymous said...

No dogs I'm afraid... but a poem whose images have been haunting me for some time, all about loyalty and waiting. So perhaps there's a distant doggish connection there!

Anonymous said...

Sorry... here's the link: Vigil

Anonymous said...

first time here. I'd thought I'd post something. I had fun with this, a little silly, and kinda quick, but it's great to be here, and thanks for this prompt-ortunity.

Anonymous said...

perfect timing as this has been on my mind lately.. barking dogs.. 3 dog night

Tumblewords: said...

Not an easy task for an animal free human! But...here it is.

LA Nickers said...

Not exactly THREE DOGS . . .

but good taste and fashion sense had definitely went to the dogs on this particular occasion.

DON’T SMILE AT ME THAT WAY, at NICKERS AND INK

Meg said...

ah. this one isn't that great.