Saturday, August 16, 2008

The Totally Optional Prompt is 'Edgar Allen Poe'

Edgar Allen Poe once said, 'Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things that escape those who dream only at night.' The challenge this week is to see what Poe can inspire.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Remarks on the prompt, your latest poetry discovery, or this 'poetry exchange' blog can be made as comments to this posting. Late Wednesday night, between one rerun and another, I'll post a Request For Poems, where you can leave a link to your poem inspired by the prompt, or any other poem you want to share.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A very good prompt and I've posted my contribution. I'll be back to post a link.

LA Nickers said...

I quoted a stanza from a Poe poem in this post:

THE PRESENT, at NICKERS AND INK